Selling Your Property
Selling a home can be very stressful and time consuming. A to Z Realty Salespeople strive to ease the burden!
We will use our experience, connections and ingenuity to get your property the right owner at the right price. Our team will instruct you in ways to effectively and safely market your home, take photographs that will make your home stand out in the crowded market, and advertise your home both on line and off.
Our website lists resources for cleaners, organizers, contractors, junk removers, and other services that will help you sell your property.
10 ways of prepping your home for sale:
- Decide to Sell – To sell your property best, it is important to be committed to the decision.
- Find a Realtor – A good realtor will market your property aggressively.
- Get a CMA – A comparative market analysis will give you an objective perspective of the value of your home so a proper Asking Price can be determined.
- Declutter – If you have too much stuff in the corners of your home, it may appear smaller and less appealing to potential buyers.
- Keep it clean – Potential buyers are impressed with clean organized properties and can visualize the potential of the home.
- Freshen up the paint if you have chipping or dirty spots – It may not be advisable to spend money repainting the entire house one color or another as it a Buyer will repaint in their own choices.
- Maintain the functionality of all appliances – Having broken appliances may affect the value of offer received for your asking price.
- Maintain the outside of the property including the yard and garden – A neatly kept yard may increase your offer amount.
- Lock up your valuables during showings. – Although a realtor will be with any potential buyer viewing the property, it is best to err on the side of caution. Don’t leave valuables laying out to avoid theft.
- Prepare to be away from your home during showing. – Being home during a showing may turn off potential buyers or make them uncomfortable. Allowing them to be free to express their thoughts and opinions to their realtor without the home owner around will help get the property sold.